Friday, March 20, 2009

Lately, I have been speaking with the lucky ones. The ones who have always had their eye on the prize. The ones who have committed to 'doing' what they are meant to 'do' and have 'done' it since they can remember. The ones who declare, with the strong defiance of those who know, that they have known forever. I envy them.

It has been an interesting day and I feel like I haven't learned anything at all. This was a humbling epiphany after enjoying meaty conversation and registering the verbal or bodylanguaged translation of people doing what they have been meant to do. It was overwhelming.

The presence and proximity of these people has inspired existential anguish on my part, as you can well imagine.
Proof of people who know what they are doing with their lives make me wonder what I am doing with mine?

je sais pas, loco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home