Tuesday, March 3, 2009

fish weekend

I wrote this at the close of last weekend, still in the haze of party mode, drifting along on T3s...

pisces party, indeed! myself, r. budyk, pape's dad, alfredo, rob vilar and dick: six good reasons to party last weekend.

although I failed to trek it back to where I come from for my birthday, which was game plan no. 1, I celebrated in spirit and raised a glass to each of the aforementioned. what a few! it happened like this: toothache, Link'd 1000 words, huge party fixing fix, shira from the airport, huge party, followed by karaoke, a bust (aforementioned princess of power, blatantly (drunkenly) pouring an outside beer on the bar tables, getting caught and somehow getting away with it), broken pharmaceutical promises of abstinence due to the dj flamboyantly grabbing by arm and whisking me away to the bar for "surprises" even though I explained in clear french that I was on pills... home again, party raging, drunken clean up, bed. Day 2: shira shenanigans and nuit blanche, (the belgo, second-hand phone call to alfie, art, more art, poutine) Day 3: shira shenanigans again before she goes to fleetwood mac, a call to rob v, bed. Day 4: wait, I have an exam today? powerstudy, exam, 100 last minute words to Link again, bed...

shira was a treat and a half to host. her arrival was the first winnipegger in quite awhile and felt good.

--- --- --- ---

I have forgotten how to blog, so can you forgive me? the few who linger on these lines from time to time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home