Friday, September 26, 2008

les nouvelles in mass email form

I am not feeling very creative and I don't have a facebook so:

j'suis bien quebecoise officiallemente. J'ai ma residence à quebec, châlis! je vais ben voter bloc et bloc-er les conservat-tueres de la culture, tabarnak. ouais. je vais payer mon tuition aujourd'hui. mais lô, Lo. --- --- ---

some relevant thing everyone's talking about: the US bailout is the WORST idea. ever. I am hesitant to a quick fix in policy. a sudden influx or out-flux followed by what? further desperation? Americans do NOT have good reason to be confident in the country's economic strength. Democratic capitalism is the worst system ever devised. the corruption and abuse of a few must be ACCOUNTED for and repremanded. 700B bones is a lot to take out of taxpayers money (taxpayers who don't even have basic healthcare, pension, a decent/affordable education, katrina cleanup et al.) to save a BANK. fu-ck america needs its priorities straight. in addition to this, mccain thought he could pull bitch on the debate tonight. talk about a bailout. I added a palin video to 'bush's nursery rhymes' too. check it. bleh.

some new photo:
--- --- ---













an interesting social phenomena: (which could arguably be considered a bailout in itself, I suppose). with thanks to b.harvey for introducing this concept, a dilemma is born: I am being ‘SWF’d.’ look it up. It is a little odd. sort of sick. a little bit trivial. Mildly entertaining. Strangely empowering. The exhibitionist in me digs it. My private self dejects it. The attention to detail is undeserved, but here it is - distorted like a circus reflection. I figure now that I have identified this I can take a couple courses of action: the first would be to essentially approach and explain straight up it is re-ally annoying, though I am flattered. The second is to remain silently burdened by false impressions, and watch the notions define themselves in time. The third is to ignore it completely and carry on, bemused at the sheer entertainment value of it all. I love* women. I love them. but we are complicated animals.

it is far, far too late for this. dont want to bite off more than I can chew.
--- --- ---

and finally:

I have the worst news. it feels like a plague to admit it. imma have to burn my shit and move, according to dick bars. perhaps I'll call an exterminator. I have no clue where it came from, how it was carried to my most intimate setting, but i have it and it sucks. worse than an std? perhaps.

goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite? oh they do.

--- --- ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home