Friday, September 5, 2008

to the east

you didn’t know where to go
walking around in this flat, wailing town
I saw you waiting for a train
and then you disappeared
face pressed up to the window

you went so far away
I want to come there too
I want to be with you
Im just waiting until you say the words
come back come back come back home to me

Im living near
there’s a train that’ll be here soon
there’s a light for me & you
the east means so many things
but it could be home it could be home
it could be home to you and me

and if you ever say those words
I’ll come to you where you are
it’s too hard to be apart
the east is not so far away
but it could be home, it could be home
it could be home to you and me.

- Electrelane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home