Monday, September 22, 2008

believe



I found this today in the gazette. below the big text is little text reading 'good journalism helps you see beneath the surface.' and even below that is the text 'words matter.' I think this is all very peculiar considering that, in general, the content of ‘media news’ is shitty and manipulated.

In addition to this, all of my ideas about belief – about faith, credence, principle, and certainty - have recently been lost on me and I cant blame naivety anymore. rats. Its as if I’ve been duped though I knew better. quite maddeningly I stew with it. the words did matter, though. or maybe it was the delivery which was so crucial; what kept me on the surface, away from the substance (or lack thereof).

Or

Maybe Miller knows it best: ‘What a delight that must be to the sadist when she discovers her own proper masochist! When she bites herself, as it were, to test the sharpness of her teeth.‘

--- --- ---

something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home