Saturday, September 13, 2008

what a lede.

currently, I am listening to my neighbors having kinky lesbian sex. It is an orchestration of many sounds. In a staggered, unexpected pace I can hear a climax in the making - screamed orders, screamed ecstasy, wimpering noises, hysterical laughter, happy slapping, a moaning matelas, a groan or grunt - at different intervals, always changing, climbing in intensity.

this, as you can well imagine, is making it quite difficult to concentrate fully on the federal campaign trails in front of me. but I suppose the candidates are a total turn-off anyways.

--- --- ---

I cut these images from the paper today because I feel they accurately embody fundamental realities of this city. love & desperation.
---





---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home