Friday, May 16, 2008

an ode to janelle

hey rob vilar. next time come with??




a babe. my babe.










we found a colourful wall in old montreal; we also found some interesting architecture, an old school dep (for beers in the afternoon, naturally) & a plethora of bloggable signs & things.

















to recap: the lingering highs are these

-taking a mini vay cay from the real world.
- el perro del mar
- biking with an old friend
- many many raqlettes & glasses of sangria
- kareoke party. oh god the insanity...
- crepes. cookies. cakes. quiche. (god bless housewives)
- the finale nuit all-nighter. followed by a poutine breakfast, naturally.



& RIGHT NOW:

- tattoo prep. remi is drawing me scissors.

otherwise. I miss my bests. someone else should visit me.

affecteusement, larry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home