Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I deliver








here's some old news.









I was in a burlesque awhile ago. well, technically not IN it; around it. I think that the highights were the following:
-me dancing in a cage to 'I am the tiger' by abba. & then being released onto two woodland creatures, whip in hand.
- A beautiful black lesbian with a strap-on doing a number to 'very personal jesus'; wine. water. crucifixion. everything.
- nat King Pole, a drag rapper talking about how many speeds she has in her dick & how this is far superior to a real penis.
- a flashdance number, avec d'eau. googled animal jokes delivered during clean up...
- tiger makeouts with mikel, the artistic directior who called me out of kareoke. He told me he wants me to mc until I am old & fat. I shook him on it.
- A 'Girlfriend in a Coma' number in which prince charming has to preform cullungulis (spellcheck?) on snow white to revive her.
-the chicken dance (nananananana, naananan nananana clap clap clap clap) involving balloons that pop to reveal pasties, & then, finally, the laying of an egg (hidden in a va jay jay) & then the EATING of an egg!!!ahhhhhhhhhhh.
- the finale - in which all the animals were shot by a hunter, followed by a thriller danceparty.

this was one of the craziest things I have ever done in my life. & I am glad I did it; it deserves retrospection 3mos after the fact. 21 forever young. But since that time the 22 (age, not cafe) has come and gone.

finally... only in montreal (youtube): this is the mayhem that IS living in a town with a team. RIP Jets? hello Habs fans.



out. out. out. & one more for french grandmothers,



xo lo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home