Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Loyal to None...



Last Friday night began by ripping off some mansion boy steeze for the UQAM visual art students ninja laser party...
say that shit three times fast.


I felt exactly like this dumpster after a street woman named Celine came up to me cursing about my utter disrespect. Apparently I had failed to wish her a 'Bon nuit' in my passing, as I was trying to find the correct building, and she actually schooled me in French for a good ten minutes. I kept trying to get a word in edge-wise, "je suis desolée, madame. je ne comprende pas ton aggrivation avec moi. excusez-moi, madame. je suis perdu et n'ecoute pas. je suis anglophoneuse." At this point she began to tell me that people aught to greet each other on the street, English or otherwise, and how does it make her feel when I ignore her like that? She told me she doesn't even feel human. All I could really do was apologize pathetically in french. She asked me my name. I gave it to her. I asked her hers. She gave it to me. I said enchanter & that was it... I am a magnet for stuff like this, I find. Why?














So UQAM used to be a church...








the hallway art is insane... some quite Titanic-esque in nature. (my 2nd successful movie reference ever, thank you very much andrew budyk...)






























art students are sticklers for detail. dancing ninja graphics? sooooo rad.



































































& these two were there in full, cocaine-induced effect...































































































































































































& my roommate is hilarious, by the way...

&more to come asap.
"more" being a trip to the insectatorium...!!!
tarantulas & beetles & things. oh my. Lo.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home