Friday, January 8, 2010

awe of scenery and scale


[edited version: initially, I am too romantic]

I am four-classes-and-three-jobs-deep already & it's not even the first week of 2010. Classes, colleagues, *new* jobs, old job, and daydreams are keeping things busy and slightly distracted.  

Since the first, I have undergone a metamorphosis back to server from seller. (It is stellar.) The smell of baked bread and espresso; soppy carpets and children's boots; regulars who will remember my name; constant motion and working hands - it feels so right. & Get this: my boss? His name is Tony! Another town, another Tony. oh, yes.

Since the first, I have also put my name in a hat of extra-curricular challenge.

As of next week, on top of crazy Link duties, I start blogging for Artistic Things as a Montreal correspondent. Really nervous, really excited, and I expect that it will be a very rad kick in the ass to start keeping up with all the artfaggery this city has to offer. yes? fuck yes. Follow me? 

Finally, anyone  LOOKING TO MOVE TO MONTREAL, or KNOW SOMEONE who wants to and NEEDS A PLACE?  Let me know. There is a sweet colloq setup that could use a third. 

But that's it for now. O&O and interviews in the morning,
LOCO



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home