Wednesday, December 23, 2009

where you been so long?

Winnipeg, j'arriverai; let the eating begin. 

Anticipation for healthy doses of all that is the best in my prairie city are nigh.  As always, there is slight nervousness about making the trek and greeting the familiar. Some weird pressure to collectively explain that everything here is more, even if it feels like less. I need to return, recharge, read, relaxxx instead of exhaustingly waiting for the lingering, quiet hours to finally snuff out the year.

Hopefully, the heaps of mes devoirs should keep me roosting at my favourite local places that I miss, with fate resting in the social gods of Corydon and Osborne. 

Please come out and be merry. I'll see you soon, 

Loco


2 Comments:

Blogger leezle said...

hello loco.

my response:

you rule. thank you. Your message made me happy. I'm smiling as we speak, however it's difficult to see as I am sporting a freshly made (blonde) 'duke' style stache. It's still warm.

oh yes, I would love to see a picture of you displaying zee stache. (if you don't mind) I'm making a brochure/scrap book. Crafts are fucking ruling through my veins. (yikes)

-lissssssssssssassy

January 8, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger leezle said...

running notttt ruling. oops.

January 8, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home