Saturday, December 6, 2008

reverie.



this is a lovely hand-print from nadia moss :

I will preface this post in saying I hardly ever dream.
& when I do dream it doesn’t feel like a dream at all.

somewhere in the ether of consciousness, I know that what is happening is little more than a series of semiotics trying to deliver messages liberated from emotion. delivery is a good starting point (or ending point rather) to describe what happened to me in my sleep last night, as I distinctly recall touching swollen breasts & belly & hips with an understanding that the life living inside of me wasn’t life at all. labour is actually the conclusion. the finality. the end.









((in addendum, this is what the internet told me: to dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or your personal life that is growing and developing; a new idea, direction, project or goal.... ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home