Wednesday, November 26, 2008

critique


Number Four: Assess briefly the state of broadcast news: It is NOT enough to state complaints about what you see or hear.

Consider the following: Why do certain aspects about broadcast journalism bother you? What kinds of stories do you see and hear? What is missing? What should be included? What does TV or radio news do that is better than print? What are the limits of broadcast journalism?


This is the question, I have to answer for the last broadcasting class I am ever going to have to take. I am glad it is theoretical, because the whole established order is about to change anyways.

Mostly I don't want to think about the answer to those questions & take a second to officially celebrate the conclusion of one term of writing & reporting. All I know is that I have to get Capote in my lap as fast as possible & that I will miss Linda Kay. (I am a kiss ass.)

I am celebrating tonight with an art party in preparation for the awesomeness that will be the weekend.

I also have just used the christmas money my grandmother sent me in the mail to buy this beaut.



i'm practically purring in contentment.

my ass in gear, so to speak. bring on December.

1 Comments:

Blogger jj. said...

sewing parties I presume... finalement!

November 27, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home