Thursday, August 13, 2009

fungus madness

overuse of the word 'madness' in this blog is absolutely not hyperbolic, I assure you. Life has been brimming with madness lately. brimming. madness. mostly having to do with the burlesque. burlesque. madness.

in my 'down time,' I have been playing the role of 'tour guide' to my baby bro and his girlfriend. We have been climbing great heights, drinking local beers and taking photos. I have joined in, feeling like a tourist in my own town. The photos from mountain tops and clock towers will follow on here as they always do: a month or so after the actual event in question, dripping in nostalgia. (35mm is good for that.)

Which brings me to the point of these beauties, whom have just been scored off of Colin (my other burlesquing half and pseudo (gay) boyfriend). This is the magical afternoon we spent in that tree I was blogging about...










DRUGS!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home