Sunday, July 26, 2009

today

6 a.m. bike ride. 24-hour-party-people living. 'Qu'est-ce que on va faire?'

---

- this truth is superior to that truth.
- lying by omission.
- going the other way around, thereby seeing it anew.


---

some characters came into the store.

the memorable guy, open beer in hand and visibly intoxicated said: hey twoie (toi), tu peux tu vend le linge ici, la?

me (quoi!?): excusez-moi monsieur?

guy: hey fais pas ca, la. la, la, c'est oui ou non parait. fait-mwoie (moi) le respet, en tabarnak.

me (quoi!?!?): d'accord man. on fait des impressions ici, la. ca prend cinq minute a fait. les t-shirts pour hommes sont en arriere.

guy: bein bon. bien bon. (takes a look around & then extends his hand) merci et bon apres-midi, la.

me (extending hand): pas probleme

guy: (grabs my mitt and LICKS IT WITH THE WHITEST TONGUE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!)

enter: other customer.

guy: (stumbles out, satisfied)

me: (windexing my own hand until I can get to the sink in the back.) bienvenue au Bang-On.

---
just another day at the office, LOCO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home